Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: CBGB's 1992 live promo vhs

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Midwest Sick Boy's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 5th, 2005
    Posts
    174
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I recently won an auction on ebay for an official CBGB's 1992 concert video, I paid dearly for it and I hope I don't regret it. Does anyone else on the board have it? If so what is the quality like, and how rare is it? I gave $110 for it with shipping, I hope it's worth it!

  2. #2
    Inactive Member RoadZOmbie's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 15th, 2005
    Posts
    188
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Midwest Sick Boy:
    I recently won an auction on ebay for an official CBGB's 1992 concert video, I paid dearly for it and I hope I don't regret it. Does anyone else on the board have it? If so what is the quality like, and how rare is it? I gave $110 for it with shipping, I hope it's worth it!
    <font size="2" face="verdana, arial">you could have just asked first....I had it

    but yeah Video and Audio is great....I got from bittorent so Im not sure if that vhs is the same quality

    <font color="#FFFF00" size="1">[ July 02, 2005 03:11 PM: Message edited by: RoadZOmbie ]</font>

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Midwest Sick Boy's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 5th, 2005
    Posts
    174
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I asked about it a couple of times on the board and got no response, so I figured either nobody had it or wasn't willing to share it. Oh well, I guess I'll have it now.

  4. #4
    HB Forum Owner KingOfFools's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2002
    Posts
    696
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Holy Tap Dancing Christ - $110?

    I've got a copy but don't have any way to dub it.

    I don't know that I'd say it was worth $110 bucks though.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member RustyLane's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 28th, 2005
    Posts
    25
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    i downloaded it then just burnt it to DVD... damn, i wouldve sent it to you for free...

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Wedge0chez's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 22nd, 2004
    Posts
    159
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    If anyone is offering, would you mind sending me a copy. I don't have dvds to trade but I do have cds. My email is:

    [email protected]

    Let me know if we can work something out. Thanks. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •